10. It doesn’t matter when the cable guy shows up… you’re home!
9. Showering is optional.
8. No change required for the snack machine.
7. Commute consists of staggering from your bed to your desk.
6. You get to pet your dog.
5. You don’t have to wonder if anyone else can smell/hear/see your flatulence.
4. Cranking music in order to get motivated for a meeting.
3. You no longer have to hide your interoffice romance (although sucking face in the stairwell is a lot of fun, too).
1. You get to use your own toilet paper